Monday, April 6, 2009

I watched Bob the Builder for 5 hours...

Watched my cousins girls today while he ran errands. The oldest just turned 4 yesterday. The other will be 3 in a few months. As a gift, some wonderful soul gave the birthday a girl a Bob the Builder dvd. She insisted upon watching it here , today. So for 5 hours the same 4 episodes played over and over. The same excitement every time. When I suggested maybe a different movie or show, it was shot down immediately. "Noooooo , I wanna watch Bob" okay , okay so I let them watch it, over and over and over again. Not exactly how I wanted to spend my day , but it could have been worse.
I prefer YoGabbaGabba if I am going to spend the day with the same show on. I kind of find it entertaining myself and don't mind sitting and watching it.
What do YOU love/hate about your kids favorite shows? Mine is only one and doesn't follow anything. She enjoys Sesame Street and Clifford but that's just cause i put them on in the am while I make her breakfast. I can't wait to see what I'm in for in the coming years! (Please, please don't let her ever see or like BARNEY!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for coming over today. You're comments were so sweet and thoughtful. You really made my day :) Especially the one about the cheating.

    My ZZ is just now 2 and not really into anything yet.
    My three year old Sal would watch Dora and Diego all day.
    My older two like pretty much anything like Hannah Montana, iCarly, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad to say i only get to watch Bob when I was 11.I used to like Noddy too!xD

    ReplyDelete